Beer taps is a must if you brew your own craft or regular beer and store them in kegs. The tap is what allows you to pour the beer out without creating a mess and while still controlling the entire operation! But, then not all taps are the best option, especially ones that use gas to push the beer up. The taps that are a lot better and a lot easier to use are cask beer taps. And today we are featuring two of those here:
And now we’ll take you through the details of these taps one by one…
#1: Draft Warehouse Beer Faucet and 4-Inch Shank Kit with Black Handle
Now we need to check out what reviewers have had to say about this:
- Since beer taps need weekly cleaning, how easy or difficult one is to clean is a big factor. This one is super easy to take apart and clean.
- People were also happy with the chrome coating that adds to its looks and also increases its longevity.
- Considering the efficacy of the tap, most people commented that the price was pretty reasonable.
But if you were looking for something a little more basic, and a little less expensive, then you need to check out this next one…
#2: Draft Beer Faucet with Brass Lever- Chrome
The tap is a truly versatile one, and can be used with any faucet handle you may have on hand. And now let’s take a look at some of the reviews:
- The construction of these taps is solid, making these some of the best you can get for your money’s worth.
- The chrome finish is also very good on these faucets.
- It is pretty easy to install, and most people managed it themselves with minimum instructions!
While you can buy beer taps for your own beer at home, they can also make for nice beer themed gifts if you know your friend needs one. And what’s more – when you can get your hands on good quality ones like these – what more do you need?