So your friend is a beer lover and he or she has everything to do with beer that you can think of – from beer brewing equipment to beer taps and beer bongs… And that basically leaves you in a bit of a sticky situation – what to give them? Well, here are a 3 beer gift ideas for beer lovers that are different!
|Beer Soap 6-Pack *Made in USA*||Beard Oil, Hops (Beer) Scent||Duffy's Brew ESB Craft Beer Shampoo|
As you can see, we have a varied range of products here for you… and they are all beer themed. But the question is – what is the quality of these products? We’ll look into that now:
#1: Beer Soap 6-Pack *Made in USA*
As for what benefits you stand to get from these bars of soap. Well, beer is actually rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants. And all of them are preserved in this soap. So once your friend uses these, they’re not likely to go back to any other soap! Also, in this one pack, you actually get 6 differently flavored soaps. But now we’ll confirm quality with the help of the reviews:
- Each of the soaps come with the actual ingredients that have been used to flavor the beer, and therefore the soap!
- The six packs afford great variety and actually make for a very good gift.
- They really work as advised and work wonders for your skin after a few uses!
And now if you want to grab these, either for yourself or for a friend, first go ahead and check out the rest of the reviews… And once you do, don’t miss out on the great prices and free shipping that Amazon is giving you on this!
Next up we have something a little different… this one is actually for the men!
#2: Beard Oil, Hops (Beer) Scent
But don’t think that the beer is the only thing in there which is beneficial for the beard. This oil is actually a nice blend of a number of other herbal oils which all serve to nourish and moisturize your beard as well as the facial skin it obscures! It contains the likes of jojoba, argan, grapeseed and rosehip among others – all known for their extensive use in skin and hair care!
And now for a quick look at the reviews:
- This beard oil actually smells great – the hops smell is really nice, and the oils actually round out the smell taking away the purely beer smell from it.
- It works great in softening the beard and making it soft.
- The presence of all the beneficial ingredients ensures that it helps to also close open pores on your skin – reducing oiliness and making your skin more soft and supple!
You can go and check out the reviews for yourself… and as for ordering it – Amazon is the most convenient and reliable – so why go anywhere else?
And finally, the last product…
#3: Duffy's Brew ESB Craft Beer Shampoo
Unlike other beer shampoos, that usually just contain some extracts and flavors, this one actually does have pure craft beer – therefore you can rest assured about the beneficial effects of the beer. Also, this shampoo is good for all skin and scalp types – from dry to the very oily. You’ll just need to adjust the number of washes depending on the condition of your hair.
And finally, here too we’ll take a look at the reviews:
- Most people seconded the fact that it really does work wonders on the hair leaving it soft, healthy and manageable!
- Another complaint that many people have with beer shampoos is the lack of lather. But this one actually suds very well.
- Even for people with sensitive scalps, this one delivered results without any irritation whatsoever!
There are many other reviews that you will find here. And of course, if you do plan to give this as a gift – do save a few extra bucks by ordering it on Amazon and Amazon alone!
And with that we come to the end of our list of 3 beer gift ideas for beer lovers… unconventional they really are. And certainly not like the usual beer gifts. But with the general beer theme running through them, and the affordable price tags, they do make for some of the best gifts for beer lovers.